AUD

AU$4.49

AU$4.72

Savings of: AU$0.23 (5% off)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1500132 on Jul 31, 2008

Product is great and is "aluminum" free! Great price too!

Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer2403349 on Jun 19, 2009

Great product! This is the only aluminum free baking soda I can find. Will definitely keep buying it.

Bob's Red Mill Alminum Free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer3186472 on Dec 02, 2008

I just recently read about aluminum free baking soda and purchased from you. I really enjoy using this product as everything I put it into looks and taste better. Thank You JL

alkalinity

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

Because I'm taking this to alkalize my system, I wanted a top of the line product, especially one without aluminum.

Trust this one...

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Mar 07, 2009

Guaranteed aluminum free...the way to go.

Match my need

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 01, 2009

Safe bakind sode!

Bob's Red Mill, Aluminum Free, Premium Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Posted by Reviewer1396164 on Jan 03, 2010

I use this product to raise the ph in my drinking water,without the aluminum concerns.

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

I used this product for my home made deoderant,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

and I am very pleased with the result. I also use it to wash my hair, and although my hair feels oily in the shower when i use it, it is fresh and soft when it has dried.

Natron/bakepulver - kan brukes til ALT

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Natron kan bukes til utrolig mye! For å nevne noe; Du kan pusse tenner med det (paa grunn at det er basisk) Du kan vaske med det, du kan bruke det som deodorant, du kan fjerne fotsvette fra skoene dine. Ja for ikke å glemme, du kan også bake med det... :) Pakken du får her er veldig stor, og du vil ikke gå tom med det første!