AUD

AU$4.67

AU$4.91

Savings of: AU$0.24 (5% off)

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2656779 on Mar 23, 2010

I love this Baking Soda. The best I have ever used. All people should start using Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free , Premium Baking Soda. It truly is the BEST. Roy Jones-Atlanta, TX

I'm so thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1919548 on Aug 13, 2010

Thank you so much for the Premium Baking Soda that I got from you. Fast and secure delivering, cheap, and high quality, the best that I've ever used! I'll recommend it to all of my friends! It is a pleasure to do buissness with you! I'll be back for more - That's for sure! AnjaRa, Norway

Use to make toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1537419 on Aug 20, 2010

Been using baking soda in my homemade toothpaste for some time. Even my husband likes it!

Best Sodium Bicarbonate...

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 05, 2010

product i've come across so far. Very fine powder which dissolves easily and has a clean pure taste. Will buy this one again and again, for sure.

Lovely stuff!

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Sep 23, 2010

Have been making alkalising drinks with lime juice and also brushing my teeth with this excellent product. Feels very natural and supportive to my system. : )

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

I don't use shampoo and find this stuff perfect for washing my hair, it's so fine that it dissolves instantly and does its job.

all purpose usage

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

the best and the purest

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

I used this product for my home made deoderant,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

and I am very pleased with the result. I also use it to wash my hair, and although my hair feels oily in the shower when i use it, it is fresh and soft when it has dried.

Natron/bakepulver - kan brukes til ALT

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Natron kan bukes til utrolig mye! For å nevne noe; Du kan pusse tenner med det (paa grunn at det er basisk) Du kan vaske med det, du kan bruke det som deodorant, du kan fjerne fotsvette fra skoene dine. Ja for ikke å glemme, du kan også bake med det... :) Pakken du får her er veldig stor, og du vil ikke gå tom med det første!