Boiron, Optique 1, 20 Doses, 0.013 fl oz Each

AU$ 9.29

Love these drops!

Posted by Crotchetymama From Pennsylvania on Sep 09, 2013

I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.

Very Good for all eye irritations, infections, pink eye

Posted by Reviewer1388482 From Singapore on Dec 15, 2010

This is very good all eye irritations, infections, pink eye. I have used it for those conditions and it works. The good thing it comes in individual tubes and is good for travels. Each tube can give some 10 drops at least.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 From Indiana on Sep 16, 2009

Really soothing for my eyes. My lower left eyelid was swollen and the eye felt gritty from seasonal allergy. I washed the lid each evening with warm water and a touch of baby shampoo to clean it off. Homeopathics should be used when nothing else is on the lid so I waited and then used Optique. It was very soothing. I've continued with washing my eyelids for maintenance because it's fall weather, but used the Optique once two or three days and my eyes feel great, lids look normal.

boiron eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1014889 From Indonesia on Aug 23, 2010

my eye still itches from time to time after using it,but it did clear out and stop the burning and redness and several occasions, i guess its still better than using Visine

Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1417983 From Canada on Sep 19, 2011

I find these eye drops help to stop my eyes from itching due to allergies. Unfortunately, they don't remove the redness as is claimed. I also find that there is very little liquid in each of the plastic vials and the shape of each vial isn't practical because the bottom is not flat so storing an opened vial is a problem!