AUD

Please can we have this back!?

Posted by 5152683569651270581 on Mar 01, 2016

I'm in shock.. So great product.

The Best

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinager. I will buy more in the future

WHY!????

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Jun 11, 2015

WHY HAVE YOU DISCONTINUED THIS?? Please email me the reason. Its so popular. is it not produced by bragg any more? It can't be that you dont make any $ on it since it is so popular i mean.. I love this stuff

Good pallete clenser

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Apr 20, 2015

After several failed attempts, I successfully did the ACV water for a couple months and noticed that it really helped cleanse my pallet and reduced my cravings for chocolate and sweets. I started to like lemons and limes more and enjoyed salads immensely. It's helpful to use a straw and start with small amounts in the daily drinking water and slowly build up tolerance. :)

Great Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the finest, delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness and contains the amazing 'mother' of vinegar which occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded throughout history. Many medical studies show the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. In 400 B.C. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing natural cleansing, healing and energizing health qualities. Bragg's Vinegar adds healthy, delicious flavor to salads, veggies most foods, and even sprinkled over popcorn.

Miracle product!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Feb 11, 2015

I make the apple cider vinegar drink, the recipe is on the bottle, but sometimes instead of 2 tsp. of acv I sometimes use 1 Tbsp.(1 Tbsp. is 3 tsp.) and more raw honey and more water. Rinse your mouth with water after you are done drinking it. It has helped keep me healthy, helped with my early osteoarthritis and from it getting worse, aging, etc. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A gift from God. This acv is raw and unfiltered so it looks cloudy, don't ever buy the regular grocery store filtered clear acv. I also bought their book, "Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar", it has all kinds of information about how acv helps with all kinds of things. God bless you all. Update: I have been using this in salad dressing sometimes. I am trying not to eat things too much that contain vinegar or lemon juice because of my teeth enamel, just sometimes, then I rinse my mouth with water right afterwards. I have been taking Source Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar tablets daily instead of drinking the apple cider vinegar drink.

Very Highly Satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

This is a product I re-order again and again. High quality, many health benefits. What can I say? Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Great

Posted by 5081826768884562390 on Aug 27, 2014

The best apple cider i have ever taste

Love it

Posted by 5079299707023352063 on Jul 10, 2014

Great organic ACV, not all ACV are created equal, this one packs the full benefits

Good stuff, but discontinued :(

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Jul 07, 2014

This helps control appetite and detox the body. Sad that this product is discontinued. Will consider if I want to continue buying the more expensive smaller version in future.