AUD

Reviews 5-star

BEST Apple Cider Vinegar, hands down!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011

I use this for rinsing my hair (diluted of course; couple capfuls with about one cup water right in the shower). After shampooing it helps to remove product build-up, so don't waste your money on expensive products that do the same. This vinegar hair rinse is something my mom would do when I was a little girl (over 50 years ago). Also I soak my finger-nails as a anti-bacterial remedy: 5 drops lavender essential oil, 3 or 4 cups water and 1/2 cup Bragg's vinegar (combine the three and it's an awesome soak especially if you have sore cuticles or small cracks or cuts around them. It heals!) Then there are the recipes on the label of the bottle, so it's good to drink with added natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup and some lemon. This helps to get your pH to more alkaline. OK, can ya tell I love BRAGG's and no two vinegar's are created equal. Believe me, I tried. Even better than Whole Foods brand organic vinegar.

228 users can't be wrong!

Posted by Reviewer2799232 on Jun 17, 2010

I started taking this as a weight loss aid, but I've also found that it has lessened my joint pain from osteoarthritis and seems to keep sugar and carb cravings at bay. I'm fitting into pants I couldn't wear just a few months ago. I could swear that my skin and nails are better as well. For my taste, it's a bit too tart added to plain water, but one or two tablespoons in a 4 oz glass of cold apple juice (once or twice a day) is perfect. I also like it with 4 oz of unsweetened black cherry juice and a tsp. of agave nectar. A tall glass of water, ACV, splash of juice, and plenty of ice makes a refreshing summer drink.

ACV amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Dec 12, 2010

I got my parents to use it...That says something! When I first started using it I had caught what could have been a nasty cold. Not getting enough sleep, stressed out and colds going around my school. gone in three days. GONE!! I was taking it two to three times a day during those three days. Now, I bought it for my scalp and my yeast infections. Nothing had helped my scalp years and many products latter...I Stopped using shampoo about 6 month ago. my hair was good but my scalp was only ok but a lot better than it was. now I wash my hair with Bragg ACV two maybe three times a week and my scalp is great. Yeast infections have gotten better. I have been suffering from them for years. since I was a child. I take braggs most days. Usually I get yeast infections around my period. I refuse to use drugs they haven't helping. Just wanted to say I haven't had an yeast infection in about a month. I don't think it is a coincidence. ready to order more!!

Good one, Braggs!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Mar 11, 2011

Excellent! Tastes far superior to the rest of the organic brands available in UAE. Recommend this strongly!

Great for reflux

Posted by Reviewer1470437 on Jun 16, 2010

I can finally stop taking over the counter medication for reflux. This has been a life saver!!