AUD

AU$15.79

AU$20.51

Savings of: AU$4.72 (23% off)

Awful strange texture and color and no response from ChildLife

Posted by 5550612173307348738 on Jul 02, 2014

This syrup is an awful thick, opaque milky dark brown. I've never encountered a syrup for kids that looks so unappealing that I simply had to check if my bottle was the odd one out. I emailed ChildLife regarding this and to check if feeding my child this cough syrup was ok, but no reply was ever received. I then went to their website and filled up the contact form directly on their site, and still no reply was given. I emailed a total of twice and left a note on their site and checked and double checked that I got the address right, and the emails were sent thru- no reply whatsoever. No respectable healthcare company (or any company, for that matter) would not reply to queries about their product/s, and especially so where it deals with children's health. I'm thoroughly disappointed and seriously doubt the credibility of ChildLife and all their products. If you're caught in a situation where there might be something wrong with their stuff, don't be surprised if no help comes your way. I would give this product (and ChildLife) zero stars if it were possible. I'm a concerned mother that's warning others to be wary of ChildLife products!

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

It worked!

Posted by 4815285692440934482 on Nov 26, 2013

My son was having episodes after episodes of cough for the last 6 months ever since he started childcare. He usually has a stretch of cough for about 2 weeks and recovered for only 1-2 weeks before he started another cough again. He could finish the whole bottle of Ventolin syrup prescribed by a PD and yet not recovered, now he is perpetually on ventolin puff for his cough which still took 2 weeks for him to recover. I was desperate and ordered a bottle of childlife cough syrup to try it out since it is made of natural stuff. last week he had a new bout of cough, i gave him this syrup for about 3 days and he recovered! i was pretty amazed, i only gave him 1 dose in the morning before going to school and 1 dose before bedtime. I am not 100% it was the result of this cough syrup, but 3 days to recover as compared to the usual 2 weeks is pretty good enough for me.

Seems very effective

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 05, 2013

After giving Childlife Formula 3 Cough syrup to my little ones when they start to cough, it didn't last long. Taste is fine

good

Posted by 4884197507157081572 on Jun 17, 2015

taste good,and good effect

Posted by 4729501890997803459 on May 24, 2014

Flu relief

Works for my grandkids

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

My grandchildren always seem to have a cough or a cold, this formula helps alleviate their symptoms.

Cough syrup

Posted by 4877919534160343074 on Jan 12, 2014

Think texture. Quite difficult for my two-year old to swallow. Takes some time for the medicine to work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »