Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

AU$18.02
AU$33.80
Savings of: AU$15.78 (47% Off)

Great Product with Quality Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1291405 on Jun 24, 2011

I use this product for an auto immune issue, and take 2 capsules three times a day. I was looking for a product without magnesium stearate and found Doctor's Best "fit the bill". I have been using it for about 9 months and I feel preety good!

Best for Knee Pain

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Oct 13, 2011

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!

This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on May 14, 2010

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!

Good brand

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I took these after I had rhinoplasty, and it seemed to help with the healing. The myth that you should drink pineapple juice to get this is usually not true, as pasterisation kills most of the Bromelain (an enzyme)- Being a nutritionist id recommend this.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Jan 22, 2010

I take these for help with digestion. Helps