Savings of: AU$1.73 (19% off)

hard for combinationed skin

Posted by RimaLand on Apr 12, 2013

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

Nothing Real Special

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of cleansers that smell rather minty, so I did not enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would. I did not find it irritating to my skin, just would have preferred a different combination of oils. The shea butter in it I think makes your skin feel nice and soft after washing, but I couldn't really tell if it was exfoliating enough for me since I assume that it is the addition of the black soap that aids in exfoliation. I also think that this product is a tad bit overpriced for what you are getting in the cleanser in terms of ingredients. A cheaper alternative would be to buy the shea vision black soap, which was out of stock when I purchased this and to make your own cleanser with a blend of your own essential oils.

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Dec 13, 2013

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Not moisturizing, terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Jun 14, 2014

Dr Woods claims that this cleanser "Moisturizes & Conditions" but I did not find this to be true. This cleanser left my face feeling uncomfortable and squeaky clean (I don't even have sensitive skin). I also didn't really notice any exfoliating or blemish healing effects, not that I was expecting much from a cleanser. The packaging is fairly nice and the cleanser was easy to use (duh). Can you see I'm struggling to find good things to say about this cleanser? I can't really recommend this. PS. Other reviewers described the scent as refreshing tea tree. I liked the scent at first but after about a week of use it just began to smell like... flowery vomit. I had to hold my breath while cleansing my face. (I'm not taking off any stars for the scent because it is a personal preference but be warned!)

No way

Posted by 5238616063978384481 on Sep 07, 2016

Didn't like the smell, wasn't good on my oily skin and left a huge black mess in my shower :/