Dr. Woods, Pure Black Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

AU$6.89
AU$9.04
Savings of: AU$2.14 (24% Off)
Reviews 2-star

smells great

Posted by Reviewer1665625 on Sep 30, 2010

I really love the smell of this, and its very unisex! I like this better than Dr.bronners because its thicker, its more like a shower gel consistency. I bought it as a face wash but I'm too sensitive. I now use this as a body wash and shampoo, and its great for both. Deep cleans hair w/o stripping and leaves skin feeling velvety!

Good soap, terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Jul 06, 2014

This soap makes my skin very soft and appears to be good for my acne. IT also removes make up well. However, the smell of perfume is so intense that I can not use it without getting very nauseous. Smells like old ladies perfume and anything but natural. My husband also hated the smell(that stuck with my face for a while) and would not come near me until it had faded. Thus the effectiveness became irrelevant to me since the smell was such a dealbreaker.