Ecco Bella, Leave-On Invisible Exfoliant & Blemish Remedy, 3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

AU$23.94
AU$29.93
Savings of: AU$5.99 (20% Off)
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Feb 18, 2011

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 22, 2009

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!

ok

Posted by moonana on Nov 25, 2012

Rather pricey. It's good product but I didn't like the fact that it's like water, not very convenient to use.

To combat irritation

Posted by 5068559569851236642 on Aug 11, 2013

This tool is like to struggle with "black spots" on the skin, but it took me to combine it with masks in order to achieve the desired result.

Not bad

Posted by 4761583767485327656 on Sep 19, 2013

When I first started using this product I saw that blemishes were melting right away. However, after using it daily for week or so I felt that it began to dry my skin too much. After a break I tried it again and saw same result - blemishes were melting (but not all). Now I use this product carefully.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »