AUD

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on May 20, 2011

Super

Superb

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 18, 2014

Very good dishwashing liquid. It cleans perfectly. You need just a little bit of this stuff so it is economical and will last for ages. I am more than satisfied.

The best dishwashing liquid I have ever tried!

Posted by 5377526802243280836 on May 07, 2014

Here in norway we have just a few brands to choose from when it comes to dishwashing liquid and I have tried almost all of them. Only one of them was good and I used it for years, thinking that there is nothing better out there. But then I found this ecover dishwashing liquid. For two years ago I wanted to go more natural and try something new. I read many positive reviews and for the cheap price I wanted to try this out. This is now my holy grail dishwashing liquid! It disolves grease and food so fast. You need very little amount and hot water and it does the job, you almost don`t need to scrub. We have a bottle this size for many months because you need so little. I have tried all 3 scents, and I like them all just as much. If you have a sensitive nose and don`t like too much scent, this one in chamomile and marigold is the lightest in scent. The green one is the most fresh scent if you like that. I change it up almost every time I buy a new one. Who thought that you could be so exited over a dishwashing liquid. This dishwashing liquid I can`t be without so I have to have an extra backup in my kitchen at all time.

Ecover, Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Chamomile & Marigold Scent, 946 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 29, 2014

It can wash away the grease on dishes efficiently and the bubbles can be rinsed out easily.

good

Posted by 5741856305926910125 on Nov 03, 2014

good

Great product

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012

This dishwashing soap has a very light scent and is easy on my hands. A little goes a long way and I will buy it again and again.

cleans well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

We have well water with a whole house softener. This cleaner works very well with our water. Does not dry hands.

Labs mazgāšanas līdzeklis

Posted by Reviewer1157165 on Oct 04, 2012

Ļoti labs mazgāšanas līdzeklis. Mazgāju veselu gadu. Puto labi. Galvenais, ka dabīgs.

the best of the best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2003088 on Dec 14, 2012

The best eco-dishwashing liquid in the whole world! ;)

Good with elegant scent

Posted by 5086087877173077822 on Feb 21, 2013

It was nice as it washed well even the greasiest dishes. And I even liked it because the scent was not too strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »