AUD

AU$8.59

AU$9.25

Savings of: AU$0.66 (7% off)

Fantstic

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Oct 02, 2011

This has a wonderful clean and fresh smell and makes all of our clothes really soft. This is the first fabric softener I have ever tried that actually makes the clothes soft :) Favourite product!

Love this for clothes and for cloth diapers!

Posted by Reviewer1875770 on Aug 23, 2011

I use this on my daughter's natural fiber cloth diapers. It softens them up beautifully and smells great. One capful is enough for a large load. I love that Ecover uses only natural, plant based products. No tallow or another animal by products. Ecover softener is now a permanent part of my laundry routine!

Very good softener.

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Works fine and softenes the cloth very good. So and ecologicaly safe. Will definetely buy but with another scent.

Smells nice in the bottle, but leaves no scent on clothes

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

This smells really great in the bottle, and it does a good job of softening laundry. However, after the clothes are dry, there is not even a hint of scent leftover. I use 2 capfuls for a large load. I love that this has a "B" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning, but I will not repurchase. I prefer the cheaper alternative, which is homemade fabric softener made with white vinegar and essential oils.

Makes clothes smell great but isn't overpowering!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 17, 2015

I love the smell of this fabric softener! it isn't overpowering and doesn't leave a chemical smell on clothes. I can't use most fabric softeners as it often irritates my skin and makes me itch. I don't get that at all with this and my clothes are very soft. Highly recommended for those who have skin sensitivities!

beautiful long lasting smell

Posted by 5028646068040507942 on Apr 19, 2015

I've been using Ecover for years now, it's my all time favourite fabric conditioner

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1629132 on Aug 04, 2011

This softener smells wonderful. It leaves clothes soft without that heavy, waxy feel. Scent is light and clean. Good value for the price. Will definitely purchase again!

Best stuff ever

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011

I went without softener forever because I read how toxic the chemical stuff was. Im glad I found this!!! All my clothes are so soft... I feel dumb as heck for not using fabric softener all this time!

Good product

Posted by Revron on Apr 05, 2011

I am happy that iHerb is carrying ecover products. Wonderful product + good for the environment. Been using this for the past decade.

Freshness

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Apr 07, 2011

My clothes feels fresh and smells lovely with this softener. Recommended!