AUD

AU$4.62

AU$5.39

Savings of: AU$0.77 (14% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Mmmmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1364349 on Jul 25, 2011

For all that loves dark chocolate :)

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

I tried the mint flavour, which was nice, not great. Not very minty, and the chocolate isn't smooth; rather, a bit grainy. For people who care about the purity and quality of their chocolate, this is good.

Fabulous chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2842540 on Nov 29, 2011

This is, indeed, extreme. Dark to the point of bitterness - I'm thinking a lot of people will find it too dark, but I LOVE it. I only wish the package was bigger.

Best dark chocolate!

Posted by 5069008926200341515 on Mar 19, 2015

This is the best dark chocolate I've had. I was on the search for small, individual squares of dark chocolate that I could enjoy as a small dessert treat. I have Type 1 diabetes, so the size of the chocolate matters to me. Not only is the size perfect, but the taste is fantastic. Rich and creamy, the perfect balance of dark and sweet. I can have 2 squares after a meal and my blood sugar is not adversely affected at all. I will be re-ordering.

Obsessed

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on May 23, 2016

Need to get your chocolate fix without being overloaded with sugar? This is the way to do it. And the individually wrapped pieces are the perfect size for a healthy treat. Highly recommend!

one piece

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

With a cup of espresso,joy.

Amazing dark chocolate

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

I am a dark chocolate lover, and I also like my dark chocolate that melts on the tongue, and this is it! Absolutely amazing chocolate, very rich, dark and smooth.

Best choc ever

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

this was the best choc I ever tasted. awesome as its vegan, and sooo lovely, smooth, mint is perfect. wish I had more right now. I have already ordered more

Great

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2011

Great price, great product. Only for the true dark chocolate lovers. Not sweet at all, but satisfies the sweet tooth.

great taste!