AUD

AU$41.35

AU$65.63

Savings of: AU$24.28 (37% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Pearl probiotic

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

This is a once a day must for all people: good colon health is the key to energy, gas, & bloating. I have no constipation problems, no diahrea, and I give this product credit for that.

Nothing but good

Posted by 5251802690162293459 on Sep 23, 2014

I've only been using these for a 2 or so weeks so I'm not sure if it's helping with constipation, but it does seem to be doing alot better than the regular pearls. These ones don't clog me up more, and they seem to keep my tummy happy. I end up taking 2 a day, one at night and one in the morning. If you have constipation issues I recommend using these instead of the regular ones. You will most likely still need an extra push from a bit of prune juice, but believe me that is better than putting your body through laxative torture. They're very easy to swallow, I have a small esophagus so even though they are small I still need to take it will something fizzy so I don't get it caught in the back of my throat.

Great

Posted by mellydance on Jan 25, 2014

Been using pearls for years, recently switched to the IC version - mega gut coverage!

Se easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Sep 13, 2013

Love these, won't take any other probiotic again!!! Easy to swallow, and powerful. I struggle with yeast infections when I get run down, and these are working as good as expensive 30 million probiotics!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1491929 on Sep 13, 2012

I used the original strength for years and found that the intensive care works better if you have a pretty stubborn digestive system that doesn't like to stay regular!

One pill every morning

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

My digestion is far better since I began using this product.

Best probiotic for the money

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 09, 2012

Wife's ulcerative colitis responded well to this brand. She had the j-pouch surgery and now uses this brand to maintain her flora.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jan 04, 2012

I have great digestion with this product.

Consistent product

Posted by Reviewer3172233 on Dec 14, 2011

I used this product several years ago for a while and tapered off. Now I'm back on and things are working better. Great product.

Love that I don need to watch my timing

Posted by Reviewer2246558 on Nov 28, 2011

So far it has helped to regulate my terribly bad constipation problems. I was taking another brand but it didnt help and it was hard to swallow and I had t gulp two huge capsules after a meal. I always ended up not taking regularly. With this pearls, I have the convinence of taking it anytime during the day andthe ease of carrying it around and swallowing! Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »