July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, ViraStop 2X, 90 Capsules

AU$59.62
AU$77.73
Savings of: AU$18.11 (23% Off)

Simply life changing.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Virastop 2X and Epicor, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

Best price for high potency

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Aug 10, 2010

I just wanted to write this review to say that I have experienced absolutely none of the stomach issues with this product that others have. I am an avid enzyme user though, so maybe my system is just more adjusted. I used to use the Repair for my sore shoulder joints and other inflammatory conditions. But when I compared the ingredients in the ViraStop, I figured it should work just about as well, and for less money! High Proteases and Serratiopeptidase! Bottom line is this....I've been using it for about a month now, my shoulders feel good and I have no stomach upset. Hope some of you have the same luck!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Jun 02, 2011

Used this for a persistant viral problem and taken in larger doses than prescribed (sometimes 10/20 in one day) found it was excellent in clearing up symptoms overnight.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I gave to someone who had a viral STD and when she went back for retesting, it was gone. Must take on empty stomach to break down protein coating on the virus cell. And take more than bottle states.

A miracle for my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jun 18, 2011

I’m only 30 but have developed Fibromyalgia and crippling arthritis in my knees and back. I take many, many vitamins to try to keep the inflammation and pain at bay as much as possible but I notice when I don’t take these for a few days I have to take serious pain killers and am almost forced to stay in bed cause the pain is so bad. But when I’m good at taking one immediately when I wake up and one right before I go to bed, I am able to actually get out of bed and don’t have to take pain killers every day. If I’m in a lot of pain from too much activity I can take 2 each time (and a couple more throughout the day) and I have no stomach upset or anything. Just a reduction in inflammation. The price is ridiculously expensive but since my options are being bed ridden, taking addictive opioid pain killers, or paying extra for these, I'll definitely pay more for these.