AUD

AU$12.14

AU$16.19

Savings of: AU$4.05 (25% off)

It makes a difference.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 01, 2013

I bought that as a dupe for 'Bare Minerals Well Rested" and I was really sceptical about it. I thought it wouldn't do a thing to my undereye area. After 2-3 times that I used it the wrong way, I found the best way to use it right and it makes a difference. It adds brightness and makes the undereye area more even in texture. I really reccomend it. It's cheap and efficient!

Not bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Applied it under my finishing powder and it did its job, but was not heavy or thick.

Concealer.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Mar 15, 2013

Not happy about it, not unhappy about it...it is.. OK.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Maybe i'm doing something wrong or it's not my colour... but my dark circles got visibly even worse after applying this concealer. I bought special Everyday Minerals brush for concealers, but didn't work too. Probably just wrong concealer colour for my type. I have fair skin with yellow undertone and kinda light bluish circles.

Expected more

Posted by Reviewer2773705 on Jul 05, 2013

The shade is nice but it doesn't provide much coverage. Also, it makes my skin more dry..

IMHO

Posted by Reviewer3178197 on Jul 17, 2013

haven't understood what's it about... and how it can conceal smth

Just powder

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

PRO: It feels very light - just like most mineral powders anyway. CON: It won't conceal like a cream or liquid concealer. The effect cannot even compare. If it's something that really has to be concealed, don't use this one. It won't work no matter how much you dab. It may end up being cakey later if you dab on too much. Try anyway if you are curious. Cream or liquid concealer is still best. Like ones from Mirenesse.

Me reseca el contorno.

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

No me acaba de gustar ya que noto que me reseca el contorno

Ne sert à rien

Posted by 4709947498611736335 on Aug 04, 2013

Sauf à accentuer ce que l'on souhaite cacher

Surprisingly good

Posted by 4970414796670249976 on Aug 22, 2013

I bought this with no expectations. I never tried mineral makeup before but this is just lovely. While it may not be the best choice for dark circles (a bit too dry for my taste), it does a super great job at concealing tiny imperfections, pigmentation etc. I will probably buy a new one when this runs out, although by the looks of it, it will last me for months to come.