AUD

AU$7.31

AU$8.41

Savings of: AU$1.10 (13% off)

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Nov 14, 2011

Lingonberries as seen on the Dr. Oz show as having a lot of antioxidants. Glad I found it here, a little tart but good.

Very Pleased Customer

Posted by Reviewer2211039 on Oct 30, 2011

Excellent product, price and service. Never had tried Lingonberries before and was amazed by it's delicious flavor.

Amazing fast service.Thanks.

Posted by 4760253536796462737 on Aug 19, 2016

Taste good. Bit strong smell. But ok. I have been shopping in I herb for sometime. Always product arrived safe. This time 2 jars of this ordered one was broken and I sent in my picture. Amazing fast service of refund. Thanks for great service.

Heaven!!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

The only thing wrong with this jam is that there wasn't enough! I loved the tart taste, with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect! I also liked that there were lots of actual berries; it made me feel like I was eating something I'd made at home. Also, the price is a bit steep, thus giving me just enough reason to leave a 4 instead of 5 star rating. As I'm no jelly expert, I hope that is a just call. I would buy it again, but only as a rare treat to myself.

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1883037 on Nov 20, 2011

Love it! Not only is it good for you, but it taste good too!

lingonberry jam

Posted by Reviewer2517725 on Mar 01, 2014

Very nice, not sweet like other traditional jams so I guess this proves the goodness of this product. The shipping and arrival times were excellent.

too sweet

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

good but still not the IKEA kind that I like very much

Insect in the jar

Posted by 5425530867726361846 on Nov 02, 2016

When I finished the jam, on the botton I found an insect (look like beetle ) 4 cm length. It was disgusting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »