Felix, Wild Natural Lingonberries, 10 oz (283 g)

AU$ 5.61

Wild Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1147623 on Oct 30, 2011

Received items in a timely manner and was very pleased with the price as well. I will order more at a future date.

Very Pleased Customer

Posted by Reviewer2211039 From Florida on Oct 30, 2011

Excellent product, price and service. Never had tried Lingonberries before and was amazed by it's delicious flavor.

so delicious

Posted by Reviewer1283884 From Australia on Jan 05, 2014

I had never tried this conserve and found it very yummy,slightly tangy and reminiscent of a mild raspberry. Very difficult to stop eating this jam once you start !

lingonberry jam

Posted by Reviewer2517725 on Mar 01, 2014

Very nice, not sweet like other traditional jams so I guess this proves the goodness of this product. The shipping and arrival times were excellent.

Heaven!!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

The only thing wrong with this jam is that there wasn't enough! I loved the tart taste, with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect! I also liked that there were lots of actual berries; it made me feel like I was eating something I'd made at home. Also, the price is a bit steep, thus giving me just enough reason to leave a 4 instead of 5 star rating. As I'm no jelly expert, I hope that is a just call. I would buy it again, but only as a rare treat to myself.