AUD

AU$32.71

AU$40.24

Savings of: AU$7.53 (19% off)

These OPCs are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Aug 28, 2008

Talk about the best OPCs in the world. Masquelier's Grape Seed Extract is the best you can get. They offer the greatest degree of protection to human cells that you can get. This blows everything away. Buy some now.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1621769 on Mar 04, 2010

I was after Masquelier's OPC in capsule (not tablet) form, and found this to be one of the best I've used in years. Will be ordering again.

Grape Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 04, 2011

I like Healthy Orgins but decided to try Flora Brand will probably order again, since i like there products.

Good

Posted by 5142722160647720901 on Feb 20, 2014

I believe this will help me keep young and healthy!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Oct 17, 2015

It is really a good product since i have been using other grape seed from other brands including my fav. solgar,thorne research and now foods but this one is number one to me: Better skin,feeling good and focused immediately after taking it, it also gives me energy, and for some reason i feel handsome with this product :)

Flora OPCs

Posted by Reviewer2415391 on Jul 16, 2008

Works for me!

Need more

Posted by Reviewer2149588 on Apr 06, 2010

It is too short to judge how it works for me within a month. But I want to continue to take this product expecting good effect. As they are now out of stock, I hope they will be available very soon.

awesome shipping service

Posted by Reviewer3232770 on Sep 02, 2010

Shipping is fast and order came to me in good shape. I cannot tell the quality as I have only taken it for a few weeks. But overall the price and service are good.