AUD

AU$10.03

AU$11.76

Savings of: AU$1.73 (15% off)

I like the convenience and quality

Posted by Reviewer1824409 on Nov 16, 2011

I don't always have time to make my own granola, so when I'm out of it, I substitute this healthy sprouted whole grain cereal that is sugar-free. It tastes great with home made almond milk. iHerb's price is also great -- several dollars cheaper than local grocery store's price for this cereal! And with only a $40 order, there is no shipping cost, so I save, save, save!!!

healthy food!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 27, 2011

this is a delicious whole food that is good tasting and so good for you!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015

I love this product. The ingredient is organic sprouted whole grain wheat,which is best source of carbohydrate.No sugar,8g protein,good!

Best Cereal Out There...By Far.

Posted by cory333 on Feb 17, 2012

IMHO of course. But I do love this cereal and nothing like it can be obtained in AU.

Sastisying

Posted by Reviewer3323416 on Feb 20, 2012

Very tasty and filling with almond milk

Healthy cereal

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016

Love how healthy this cereal tastes, especially with its alternative grain source (barley, spelt, flaxseed. etc). It tastes pretty much as you imagine it to be - a little cardboardy, crunchy, earthy and nutty with very slight malty overtones. I love that it's unsweetened, it's so difficult to find an unsweetened cereal these days. The only drawback is that these get soggy extremely quickly - and so I wouldn't recommend anyone having this cereal with milk. It's an excellent topping for yoghurt and for mixing in with other granola though. Also excellent as a mix-in for crumble toppings for bakes. Slightly pricey for the amount, but a little bit goes a long way for this Ezekiel cereal. Will repurchase if price goes down.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

Love this cereal

Posted by 5009847124122575146 on Jul 21, 2013

I imported this product as i'm trying out a new diet and we don't have anything that I could find here in Australia as high in protein. I love it. I just warm through some berries and almond milk, add a little sweetener and it tastes great. Love this and will definitely be getting it again. :)

Great cereal!

Posted by 5704554664086747257 on Aug 19, 2013

At first, I didn't like the smell, but I got used to it after a couple of bowls. I ate it with plain yogurt, and it was surprisingly filling. It tastes great without sugar, and contains a lot of healthy grains. Love this cereal and will definitely repurchase.

good cerial

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Mar 25, 2014

this is a good cereal no sugar added great taste, this cereal mixes well with other cereal, lasts a long time in pantry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »