AUD

AU$7.14

AU$9.01

Savings of: AU$1.87 (21% off)

Alder Smoked Salt

Posted by Reviewer1077136 on Feb 18, 2016

I like the smoky flavor it adds to whatever I sprinkle it on. I like the fine grind as I use salt very sparingly.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3232095 on Feb 14, 2016

I love this salt. Every time I order from Iherb (which is A LOT) I buy one because I end up giving them away like crazy. Every time someone comes over, they try it and want it. I pretty much put it on everything. Its great on eggs and chicken. This is one of the most amazing culinary inventions ever, IMO.

Great product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I love the flavour!!!

Love it!

Posted by 4945004047507988242 on Jan 13, 2015

i looove this product so much! I sometimes just randomly open and smell it cuz i really love the smoked smell and taste! I recommend it!

Add some smoke to your dishes!

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Dec 25, 2014

Really great taste and smell - it gives an added twist to your cooking! Goes well with roasted meat, pea soups, hot chilly dishes - and anywhere else where you'd like to add a pinch of smoke :) Great product worth every single cent paid for it!

Funky Smell, Otherwise Great

Posted by 5339535991320711986 on Nov 11, 2014

I've purchased smoke salt at my local Trader Joe's and *loved* it. When they stopped carrying it, I started shopping around for an alternate brand. I purchased the Frontier salt from iHerb and definitely noticed a much stronger, "earthier" (equals "funky") smell and taste. I do not think the product is bad, just a result of harvesting the salt from another place/processing differently. I will not purchase this brand again, as I prefer something less pronounced, with a more subtle flavor. Otherwise okay (just stuck with two grinders unfortunately!!).

I think these grinders are a great deal.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014

Especially as they are reuseable for at least one refill. I like the smoked salt - though I wouldn't add it just anything, it is an interesting and tasty salt.

Sorry, unlike

Posted by liatsh on Aug 22, 2014

I love trying Iherb spices, but this is a great disappointment. The "smoky" flavor is too strong and I don't like the smell.

Alder Smoked Salt

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Great salt and good for the health conscious person…..

Full smoky flavour

Posted by 4833188375133186782 on Feb 14, 2014

This has become our new table salt - great addition to the pantry

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »