AUD

AU$15.48

AU$23.82

Savings of: AU$8.34 (35% off)

Good product, not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1289150 on Apr 24, 2009

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Posted by Reviewer1206466 on Sep 21, 2009

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

It helps!

Posted by 4780582421337228724 on Apr 28, 2015

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2484498 on Jul 22, 2010

I think it actually made me angrier....

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1314741 on Nov 11, 2010

Very effective use when needed...

Big Difference!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Mar 24, 2011

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer3102383 on Sep 05, 2011

It is great to know about IHerb which is so reasonably priced, and has speedy in delivery, plus, offers auto ship. This is the best and only co. that I use on line for my Gaia herbs needs.

Stress

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

great

pure, potent, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Apr 22, 2010

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on May 19, 2015

Bought it to replace a product that we used for work related stress. It seems to work but not as good as Adapt 232, which is not sold in the US anymore.