AUD

AU$27.70

AU$34.52

Savings of: AU$6.81 (20% off)

Balancing

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Feb 25, 2015

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

Love it!

Posted by 5758209372155824128 on Nov 19, 2014

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

viscous and hard to measure

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the solution is so viscous and lumpy that it's impossible to measure. Although pleasant tasting enough (even in water)I found that I had flank pain after 2 days of dosing twice a day. I stopped immediately. I might try it again when I have reduced other herbs, in the case that it was the combination or just plain overload on my kidneys.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Oct 14, 2012

I think it's good, I haven't used it yet. I'll update later.

Vitex

Posted by 5688573874506569657 on Jul 10, 2012

Very Bitter. Could not use!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Jan 10, 2012

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

smoothes the swings

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Jun 07, 2011

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

Hope it's will work.

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on May 12, 2011

Is too early to write review. I use it just for few days.

works but tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 26, 2010

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

This may be good

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

...but I think I need a little more punch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »