AUD

Too much sugars!

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Nov 02, 2014

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jan 28, 2012

A good choice against hunger, healthier than an chocolate cookie. all my family members love it. My children carry one in the bag so they do not go for an junk food.

garden of life

Posted by Reviewer2081133 on Aug 18, 2011

very good, I will recomand to friends

Best snack bar

Posted by tuomas on Apr 20, 2011

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

The Best Snack

Posted by Reviewer3350713 on Apr 10, 2011

I reach for one of these whenever I am hungry and am tempted with junk food at work. It tastes great and is good for me.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2807318 on Dec 14, 2010

Wow! This bar is super! Great flavour and full of real food.

Taste Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Sep 06, 2010

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on May 18, 2010

i wish they sold a variety pack so i can try them all out.

My family loves these

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Mar 18, 2010

These bars are so nutritious unlike many of the other "health" bars out there. They are a bit expensive, but the high quality ingredients are worth it. You get what you pay for. My husband and 6 year old son really enjoy these bars. They are a bit sweet for my taste so I only eat half a bar at a time. Garden of Life is such a great company!

good

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »