AUD

AU$16.25

AU$22.57

Savings of: AU$6.32 (28% off)

tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Excellent source of B-12

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

Amazing B12 !

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 01, 2011

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1760171 on Mar 13, 2010

I have depression, but enough B vitamins help keep it in check without medication. This is much cheaper than my previous B vitamins, and it works just as well. I will definitely keep buying this.

Raw

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Aug 19, 2010

These can't be beat. Your body does know the difference.

Vegan B12 cannot absorb in human body

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Mar 23, 2011

FYI, please do your research, Vit B12 MUST come from the animal source, otherwise it cannot be absorbed by a human body. I bought this product because usually I'm satisfied with GoL products, but didn't see that it's VEGAN:(((, too bad. Beware, make your research, you'll see that to test the amount of B12 in supplements they use bacteria that react to presence of b12, and they measure the reaction. Unfortunately our body cannot get any benefits from vegetarian source of b12.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3325200 on May 26, 2011

Great price for a great product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Aug 18, 2011

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Raw vegan B12

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 18, 2014

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »