AUD

AU$23.83

AU$24.83

Savings of: AU$1.00 (4% off)

yum

Posted by 5099376098141908431 on Feb 27, 2015

this is so good, I forget to drink it everyday but it has a great fresh taste and was a great deal!

GREAT QUALITY!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I need to order more! This is just good stuff all the way around. And a huge bottle for a great price!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3133803 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this then was afraid to try it. Finally after months of terrible IBS episodes I decided to give it a try. I have not had one episode since drinking this twice a day. I also have noticed a decrease in my appetite. Those who say it doesn't work for constipation may want to try aloe that has latex still in it. This does not and the reason I bought it. I too would think it was just water if I wasn't having such great results. Plus I use it on my face and its really helping clear up imperfections. I'm SOLD!

Is it just water?

Posted by 5525529400703174864 on Dec 14, 2014

Will not buy any more

The meaning of Always active

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Oct 20, 2014

I have been using this product for a month but nothing ever happens to sooth my indigestion nor bloating. I start to believe it's just water inside the bottle. I sent an email to warren labs, I asked them the temperature used for removing the latex. Here is their answer! ............. The temperature used in our process is part of our trade secret, therefore, I am not privy to that information. Always Active refers to our George's Aloe liquid always doing what it is supposed to be doing. It has a shelf-life of 5 years and is always active ............. So, it's pasteurized... But I don't know to what degree...and how much more nutrients can be preserved. the Mucopolysaccarides in aloe will change from long chain to short chain, not as good as raw aloe when talking about immune boosting.

great

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Oct 06, 2014

I use it in cosmetic, hygiene applications.

I use it on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jun 26, 2014

I use it on my face and body, no allergic reaction. I guess it helps sooth my skin a little bit. I have got eczema

My favourite spritzer!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014

I started buying the smaller bottles and found that it was never enough! I use this in a spray bottle as the liquid base for my toner/skin perk-me-up/cleanser. I just add drops of my favourite Nows Food essential oils and keep small spray bottles of it in my handbag. I use it on the planes to stay hydrated, and the aloe is so easily absorbed. I also spray it with the essential oils on my daughter's eczema after her bath, and it helps the healing so much!

Good

Posted by 4921206887878389187 on Apr 16, 2014

My children like to drink this.

Supplement in my juices

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Added this everyday in my juices as an extra health supplement. Cleared my system well! Very happy with this product!