AUD

AU$6.96

AU$8.04

Savings of: AU$1.08 (13% off)

not tried yet

Posted by 4695829101480027868 on Apr 21, 2014

I haven't baked it yet

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Apr 09, 2014

Made delicious bread. Takes great easy directions

Haven't made it yet

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

Haven't made it yet

Good

Posted by 5231585946667227190 on Dec 18, 2013

Good

Good

Posted by Reviewer3239963 on Nov 07, 2013

My wife has been using this mix for years to make our bread. We are very pleased with taste and texture.

Nice tasting bread

Posted by 5392599945549709251 on Oct 19, 2013

The bread is good. I've tried this bread 2 times in my breadmaker.Following the instructions of both the bread mix and bread maker - still both times the dough went over the edge and down the sides. First time I had smoke all over my kitchen, luckily I was home! I decided to try it once more in case I had made a mistake on some ingredients the first time. It went over the sides this time too, but I wiped and gave it some air so it fell down a bit. At least I could eenjoy some bread at the end this time. I wont buy again.

OMG! Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1481956 on Jul 06, 2013

This bread mix was easy to make and it is delicious. I highly recommend this product. I will continue to buy this product. The only draw back is the recipe for the bread is missing a step when to add certain ingredients and I had to improvise, but delish for a gluten free product!

High loaf

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Jun 25, 2013

What a tasty loaf of bread this makes--and very huge! I use it in my breadmaker and it never fails to impress. Great for sandwiches, french toast & toast.

Not fluffy :( but still bread :)

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

The mix is fine but the bread ends up being rather flat and not at all fluffy... I'm not used to gluten free products so maybe this is a side effect. Taste wise it was good though! Was enough for two small loafs.

Flexible

Posted by Reviewer2757415 on Jun 15, 2012

This is one of the best gf bread mixes I have found to date. Mixes up really easily with water or other liquids. It is very flexible and you can add other things to it to make it sweet or savory. My last attempt I added an extra cup of almond flour and a cup of dried cherries, along with cinamon, some extra liquid, and an extra egg. Super delicious bread, with a texture in between bread and cake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »