AUD

AU$17.59

AU$24.41

Savings of: AU$6.83 (28% off)

The reviews are important for this one

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Nov 07, 2011

As others said, it was no where near platinum blonde. I had never dyed, dark blonde hair and my hair turned out a couple of shades lighter with a slight orange tinge. Nevertheless, I like it! It was funny, my hair actually became lighter as time went on in the days after the procedure! Yes, I would use it again.

Definitely came out super light platinum blonde as promised.

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Mar 31, 2013

My hair is naturally a dark dirty blonde color. I had lightened it with herbatint's chamomile hair lightener and it was several different shades of blonde. I decided to try this to even out the color. The resulting color was actually too light for me, resulting in a bleached out look and far to yellow for my taste. I plan to darken ASAP but I love the fact that it didn't seem to damage my already damaged fragile hair any further. My hair is super fine and I have a medical condition that caused tons of hair damage and this stuff did not make it worse at all.

A great toner

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Mar 25, 2011

I'd used Herbatint's Lightest Copper Blonde (10 DR) for a couple of years, which provided the perfect light copper color for me; but my hair started grabbing too much color, making the red too intense. I took a chance and mixed in Platinum 10N (the only shade lighter than I was using), at about 4 parts copper to one part platinum. It worked perfectly. Just the right color again--very natural. Interestingly, a white streak of hair at my top front hairline that used to take the copper color now stays almost platinum but with a goldish tinge. I like it!

Might try something else...

Posted by Reviewer2380219 on Apr 07, 2010

This product did not seem to give me the results I anticipated, which was to achieve at least a medium to light brownish color and the covering of the little of gray hairs I have around my hairline. My hair color just went up a couple of steps and the gray hairs appeared unchanged. Admittedly, I have dry dark brown hair and it is relatively coarse, so perhaps those factors contributed to the result. My hair felt hard as I washed it out, but the sample conditioner that came with the kit soften it. Regardless, I appreciate the easy ordering process, fast shipping and suitable packaging.

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Aug 02, 2010

I gave this a try because i am allergic to the usual hair dyes. First off all, this smells absolutley like nothing when you put it on. That is great because your eyes wont sting. And the color and lightning i got from this hair dye was amazing. It lightned my hair more than i expected. (I have dark blond hair and this made my hair a light blond) I did not get any yellow parts, the color was even. My friend also told me that my hair had a great shine.

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3000296 on Apr 06, 2009

I really like the hair color, it does not smell bad and it give my hair a really nice color and shine.

I absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer3203670 on Apr 10, 2009

This product provides great coverage. Your hair feels so soft after you are done. It is so easy on my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and the usual hair dyes make my eyes water terribly. I wouldn't uses another product.

best color and price

Posted by Reviewer2051833 on Feb 15, 2010

i have been using this product for 5 years. my hair is never damaged and i feel good knowing there are no harmfull chemicals. no amimal testing either.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1498177 on Oct 25, 2007

Easy to use, great color and lightning, and my hair felt WONDERFUL after use. Nice to get away from the harsh chemicals of other products. It lifted my color more than I expected, so I may mix with a darker color next time.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Aug 01, 2008

Didn't make me platinum (I am a natural level 7)on the first go so if debating between level 9 and 10, go with 10.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »