AUD

AU$23.74

AU$32.97

Savings of: AU$9.24 (28% off)

Didn't seem to reduce my stress

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Disappointed that it did not reduce my stress. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

They really work for me/

Posted by 5613161086030342061 on May 04, 2015

If I cannot get sleep they help. Really help me to relieve stress. Buy them constantly. Good for vata-type people.

!for vegan!

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Aug 08, 2014

good for vegan !

Can't feel the effect

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014

I can't really feel the effect of this product. Maybe it needs more time to build up in the body, but so far - I can't say I've seen the benefits from it. Himalaya is one of my favourite brands though.

IT WORKS!

Posted by forthefirstimeinforever on Feb 08, 2014

It's only been 5 days ever since I started taking these pills. I'm suffering from depressions/stress/anxiety due to my extreme low self esteem. After much research, I bought both 5HTP and this herb supplements to try, hoping it could suppress my anxiety and keep my hormones in balance. I definitely feel much better and energized after consuming this supplements. Not only that, I have better control of my own emotions. I actually took the initiative to apologise to my sister when we were in a quarrel when I wasn't the one clearly at fault. This has never happened unless I'm the one to be blamed so I'm astonished at myself for doing that too. Once, I took 5 HTP 50 mg and it gives me more stress. I think this is a much safer and better alternative to 5HTP as it's natural. I will definitely re-buy this if I can bid goodbye to depression after a month.

No effect at all

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 21, 2012

I took this for 2 months, ate 240 caps with a disgusting taste to notice absolutely no positive effect on my mood, my health or whatever should has been relieved from everyday stress. Not sure about the probable placebo effect other reviewers had, but in my case nothing's been improved for the better. I am very disappointed with the caps as I really needed something that helps to overcome some difficult situations from time to time. My point is that taking a normal amount of magnesium daily does that thing more efficiently.

One of the best antt-stress supplements I have ever tried,

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Aug 21, 2012

This supplement makes a huge difference in my mood and stress levels. I have a stressful job and work long hours. Within 2 hours of taking this I feel as if nothing can bother me and have a generally happy and positive mood, even if 2 hours ago I wanted to rip someone's head off. In fact, the more stress I am under the better it seems to work. I usually take 2 capsules at a time. I sometimes take 3 if I need to relax more. I took 4 once and it made me too sedated to get any work done. Everyone's body is different but I noticed a difference from the first time I took it. At least one reviewer here seems to have had a negative reaction to it, so I definitely recommend starting with just one pill.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Mar 08, 2012

It is working. Makes me sleepy.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1898633 on Feb 20, 2012

The very best!!!!Good price and good feeling:)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Nov 09, 2011

I take this product twice a day and it definitly helps take the edge off a hectic day. Supposed to help control cortisol. Will continue taking, one of the few supplements I take that I can actually feel working.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »