AUD

AU$5.27

AU$7.32

Savings of: AU$2.05 (28% off)

Sesame oil, Hobe Labs

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Feb 07, 2014

I don't use it regularly, it is an OK oil not very moisturizing.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1504781 on Dec 05, 2013

Very moisturizing, good oil.

Buen aceite

Posted by INMA24 on May 08, 2014

Este aceite me ha sorprendido gratamente. No huele a nada en especial pero hidrata mucho. Lo he utilizado en la cara, en las manos y en los pies y me gusta, es un multiusos. Lo quiero para mis mascarillas de varios aceites y estoy contenta con el.

perfect formula

Posted by 5036215208745712109 on Oct 21, 2015

i like that it's have a strong smell as other sesame oil products , and it's not so thick so it's perfect for me

Genial para pieles mixtas!

Posted by 5605375946165012701 on Jul 11, 2016

Lo uso todos las noches mezclando unas gotas de aceite de sesame y otras de aceite de argan y al otro dia la piel me queda genial!

Nice body and facial oil

Posted by 5382560271989058683 on Jan 14, 2014

Bought this oil in error thinking it was a sesame oil for cooking! No regrets though, as it is lovely to use as a skin moisturiser. I use it at night on its own on my face, and put a few drops into my usual moisturiser when my skin feels a bit dry - works a treat!

Solid Product

Posted by 5036800220284499901 on Mar 11, 2014

Solid sesame oil - soaks in immediately, but I prefer this for body use only. I use Aura Cacia for my face - to control adult acne. The Hobe Labs product might work for face but I found the other, aforementioned product to work just a little bit better,.