AUD

AU$6.90

AU$9.05

Savings of: AU$2.15 (24% off)

Humphrey's, Redness Reducing Facial Toner

Posted by 4634524696045127121 on May 02, 2016

My 2nd purchase of this product. I like the natural melon smell. Try not to use it around the eye area as there is a pickling sensation effect when applied on....maybe due to sensitive skin???

It works

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Apr 12, 2016

This product does what it claims. If you have a red rash from razor burn, it helps to almost instantly remove about 65% of the rash in 3 or 4 minutes and 85% within 10 to 15. What sucks about it for me is the smell. It's way too chemically for me. Even though I know it'll help a lot, I don't put it on unless my razor burn is exceptionally bad that day. The other gripe is the cap. It's the worst cap I've seen in years. Great for a lotion, but not for a high viscosity liquid.

BRILLIANT!

Posted by 5449411440132275465 on Dec 20, 2015

So inlove in this lotion....I always have been scared to use any lotions as they left my skin dry and irritated.My skin is sensitive prone to bad redness...but this lotion does miracles.I ordered my 3 bottle and will bay more.Thx you for so good product!

J'adore ce tonique !

Posted by 4810205538804248700 on Nov 04, 2015

Très bon produit. Odeur super agréable et il laisse une sensation de frais et de propre sur la peau, fait très bien son job pour pas cher !! En plus il est sans alcool donc ne pique ni la peau, ni les yeux. Je le laisse au frigo pour une sensation encore meilleure, vraiment j'adore ! Je le recommande pour tous les types de peau.

Top product

Posted by 5030512241636495074 on Oct 29, 2015

I'm so glad I found this toner, it has done my skin so good. My skin gets immediate relief and it reduces the redness at least 80%. The smell is also really nice

In between

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

I don't really know about this.. I mean, It kinda dries you out. But it also kinda helps with lesser breakouts. The "botanical fragrance" is rather unpleasant.

Tónico suave y refrescante

Posted by 5476765027829217248 on Apr 13, 2015

lo compré porque estaba indicado para la piel sensible y con rojeces. A mi me ha ido muy bien, ya he gastado un bote y tengo ahí esperando otro. Tiene un olor suave y fresquito a pepino. Seguiré repitiendo.

Okay, hope there's an unscented one though

Posted by 4889998731250977993 on Mar 01, 2015

No allergies so far (me with complex sensitive skin). Prefer Thayers.

No para mí.

Posted by 5758637734267438045 on Jan 23, 2015

Se supone que es un producto para disminuir las rojeces y no para incrementarlas como me pasó a mí. Me causó gran irritación, no sé por qué, tal vez una reacción alérgica a alguno de sus ingredientes (¿?). Si tienes la piel demasiado sensible o reactiva no lo recomiendo. Claro que cada piel es diferente. Además huele mal.

Love it!

Posted by sjajolika on Jan 22, 2015

Efficient in terms of hydrating and pore cleaning - pores won't magically disappear, or appear significantly smaller, but it will leave them clean :) I don't know about reducing redness, but somehow it calms the skin after cleansing. I really enjoy using it, my skin likes it and will definitely purchase again.