10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Hyland's, 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

AU$9.73
AU$11.42
Savings of: AU$1.69 (15% Off)

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Mar 27, 2012

Unfortunately this product did not work for my 4 year old grand daughter. She didn't have any problem with the taste - said it tasted good - but it was as if she hadn't taken anything at all. We did try it for 2 days just in case it takes some time to kick in - since I had already paid for it - might as well give it a chance. We had much better results from the Boiron Chestal (also sold on iHerb) for daytime use. However we did have better results with the nighttime version of this product so we'll continue to use the nighttime version.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

It works great and I have bought more of this!

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 on Sep 19, 2011

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

SUPER!!

Posted by Reviewer1190353 on Oct 20, 2011

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1553782 on Dec 06, 2011

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more