AUD

AU$11.42

AU$13.40

Savings of: AU$1.99 (15% off)

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Mar 27, 2012

Unfortunately this product did not work for my 4 year old grand daughter. She didn't have any problem with the taste - said it tasted good - but it was as if she hadn't taken anything at all. We did try it for 2 days just in case it takes some time to kick in - since I had already paid for it - might as well give it a chance. We had much better results from the Boiron Chestal (also sold on iHerb) for daytime use. However we did have better results with the nighttime version of this product so we'll continue to use the nighttime version.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1553782 on Dec 06, 2011

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug on Jan 30, 2014

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

It works great and I have bought more of this!

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 on Sep 19, 2011

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

SUPER!!

Posted by Reviewer1190353 on Oct 20, 2011

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

super

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Nov 26, 2011

It works well. I will purchase again.

This works on my daughter!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jul 20, 2009

There are a lot of alternative medicines for children out there and I find this medicine has worked the best on my daughter who is now 5.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1859609 on Oct 05, 2009

The easiest syrup I have ever gotten my daughter to take, plus it works great!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2176449 on May 09, 2011

This is the best medicine we have ever used. We will keep buying it for all four of our kids and us.