AUD

AU$37.95

AU$54.20

Savings of: AU$16.25 (30% off)

Definitely worth the money

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Jun 21, 2011

Great product.. Attention all candida suffers!! Replenish your body with this product, after a total body cleanse and candida cleanse.. It's amazing how the human race relies on govt manufactured drugs.. Drugs are not created to cure just relieve us of symptoms.... Slowly but surely they kill us all, if you take them.. So be smart, research, research, research.. Find a holistic doctor.. And please spread the word to everyone who will listen.. :)

great product for IBS relief

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

I´ve been using these probiotics to treath ibs symptoms for a few months now, and I'm very happy to say that my symptoms have disappeared completely, I never thought this could be possible. Also, since I started using them I haven't got any yeast infections, which I used to get all the time. I stopped taking them for 4 months and I the IBS symptoms have not come back. Great stuff! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been trying to get over IBS or to reduce its symptoms.

Just plain works!

Posted by Reviewer1177456 on Jun 22, 2009

My wife and I take only one capsule per day, right before bedtime. JarroDophilus helps create a stable, predictable digestive process, which I hadn't had for many years prior to discovering this product. It has become more indispensible than any other vitamin or supplement we take.

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

Best Dophilus! Wonderful !!!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Been using these probiotics for 1.5 months, it works really great. Keeps me regular. It';s wonderful in eliminating gas and bloating so far. Will definitely continue to use it and recommend to friends. I notice that candida situation also improved after taking EPS. Really glad to find it. work better than Now GR-8. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

I'm very surprised!

Posted by 5608072879330374777 on Dec 14, 2013

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.

eh.

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i have been using this brand of probiotics for the past few months. prior to this i was using dr. ohhira. when i first started using this brand i figured i could start out at the full four a day dosage since i have been taking good probiotics for years. the problems that i had for a good two months or so was gas and bloating. even when i lowered the dose to see if that would help anything. i don't know. i can't honestly say that this is a great probitotic. it probably does the job, but i can't tell a difference. i ordered it based on price. i couldn't afford dr. ohhira that month (i order two to four months at a time) so i tried this. i'm going to switch back to dr. ohhira for a few months and then see if it makes much of a difference.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it

Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!