AUD

AU$38.67

AU$55.24

Savings of: AU$16.57 (30% off)

• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Definitely worth the money

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Jun 21, 2011

Great product.. Attention all candida suffers!! Replenish your body with this product, after a total body cleanse and candida cleanse.. It's amazing how the human race relies on govt manufactured drugs.. Drugs are not created to cure just relieve us of symptoms.... Slowly but surely they kill us all, if you take them.. So be smart, research, research, research.. Find a holistic doctor.. And please spread the word to everyone who will listen.. :)

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

Best Dophilus! Wonderful !!!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Been using these probiotics for 1.5 months, it works really great. Keeps me regular. It';s wonderful in eliminating gas and bloating so far. Will definitely continue to use it and recommend to friends. I notice that candida situation also improved after taking EPS. Really glad to find it. work better than Now GR-8. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Just plain works!

Posted by Reviewer1177456 on Jun 22, 2009

My wife and I take only one capsule per day, right before bedtime. JarroDophilus helps create a stable, predictable digestive process, which I hadn't had for many years prior to discovering this product. It has become more indispensible than any other vitamin or supplement we take.

great product for IBS relief

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

I´ve been using these probiotics to treath ibs symptoms for a few months now, and I'm very happy to say that my symptoms have disappeared completely, I never thought this could be possible. Also, since I started using them I haven't got any yeast infections, which I used to get all the time. I stopped taking them for 4 months and I the IBS symptoms have not come back. Great stuff! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been trying to get over IBS or to reduce its symptoms.

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.

eh.

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i have been using this brand of probiotics for the past few months. prior to this i was using dr. ohhira. when i first started using this brand i figured i could start out at the full four a day dosage since i have been taking good probiotics for years. the problems that i had for a good two months or so was gas and bloating. even when i lowered the dose to see if that would help anything. i don't know. i can't honestly say that this is a great probitotic. it probably does the job, but i can't tell a difference. i ordered it based on price. i couldn't afford dr. ohhira that month (i order two to four months at a time) so i tried this. i'm going to switch back to dr. ohhira for a few months and then see if it makes much of a difference.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.