AUD

AU$24.04

AU$38.45

Savings of: AU$14.41 (37% off)

Not bad at all!

Posted by 5028573501963424098 on Apr 12, 2016

I used to be lactose intolerant - severely! And some minor vaginal discharge.. but after eating this for 3 weeks, my vaginal discharge is nearly gone! i have no idea if it is this or the Iron Pills & Maca I am also taking.. but effects are quite good. So far, I can take milk (just a little) as well. Recommended!

Tried for Candida Cleanse

Posted by jewelsinchina on Aug 05, 2015

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

It helps

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

Good

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Against candida

Posted by marianF on May 14, 2014

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1006023 on Jan 26, 2012

It seems to be fine.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2850631 on Aug 04, 2011

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!

Helped with candida

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

but stopped working after while.

Dr sugggested for control off yeast overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer1133483 on Feb 03, 2011