AUD

AU$14.09

AU$20.75

Savings of: AU$6.66 (32% off)

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 13, 2008

This creme stays on your skin all day, 24 hours. For dry skin it's great. I use it everyday now on my face and hands and works perfect. In the Netherlands I can't find a creme like this and certainly not for this price! The service from iHerb is perfect. I got my products in only 2 days! Amazing.

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

RENEWAL CREAM

Posted by Reviewer2034336 on Feb 10, 2010

WAY TO GREASEY. DONT LIKE IT AT ALL. ALSO BURNS YOUR EYES

bad

Posted by Reviewer3297586 on Feb 08, 2012

doesnt moisture at all, causes iritation, bad smell

Changed my skin overnight after surgery!

Posted by Reviewer1881103 on Jan 28, 2010

I broke my ankle in October and had surgery with screws and a plate. After the cast removed my skin looked like a bad burn and around the incisions were scaly and kept sloughing. I applied this cream and the next morning I noticed a major improvement. It felt so much more comfortable and helped with the itching and drawn appearance. I use it after my shower and before bed and I'm healing so nicely. Thank you for such a nice product!

Cheap and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 on Aug 30, 2008

The title pretty much sums it up. The creme doesn't have any weird scent or make me itch...it just does its job. The creme is slighly heavy; I use this mainly at night. Oh and I have seen this creme in stores for twice the price! Highly recommended.

Excellent-Miraculous Vit E Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Mar 09, 2011

Years ago when my skin was reasonably health I tried this cream and though it worked well on surgery scars it was too rich and did not absorb well, and I had more success with the 5,000 IU version. However, now I am 47 with several health problems and this cream has been a God-send! I got it for my feet and legs because the pain of edema stretching the skin to rupture was unbearable. The relief of using this 25,000 IU cream was immediate and miraculous!!! When my skin was healthy it took a long time to absorb, but now by the time I have applied to the sides of my feet the cream on the top of the feet has already absorbed (15-30 seconds till absorbed, 1-2 minuets and no residue - my skin drinks it in!). I get instant relief from the agony from my feet which prior to use had been constant. I apply 1-2 times a day now, which keeps the skin of my feet soft and supple. The nurses are now also applying after bathing as a body lotion and the itching and tightness in the skin of my back and arms is also relieved. The nurses have remarked on the astounding difference in the health of my skin, both from what it had been, and in comparison to others they work with. I can not use on my face as it burns my eyes, but every where else this cream is EXCELLENT.

don't like it!

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 28, 2010

too oily

Too greasy

Posted by 5748839620811679521 on Jul 17, 2014

The cream is too greasy for those who have oily skin. Will fit rather for dry skins only. The smell is not really nice either.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2193775 on Nov 25, 2008

NICE, THICK MOISTURIZER. KEEPS MY SKIN DEWEY ALL DAY. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.