AUD

AU$6.27

AU$8.14

Savings of: AU$1.88 (23% off)

This stuff ROCKS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been searching for YEARS trying to find a natural deodorant strong enough to last all day. I am SO glad I gave this a try. It works all day, all night AND into the next morning! And I really sweat people. I have put this to the test, especially in this record-breaking heat, and let me tell you- its the bomb. Love the scent. Its just amazing. Better than anything I've ever used in my life- no joke.

Pachouli deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

My all time favourite deodorant,have used this for years,have tried others but keep going back to this one,plus I love Pachouli.Could not live without it.

Smells great and lasts!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

Love the scent and lasts all day long! Just let it dry for about 20 seconds after applying. The scent is kind of sweet sandlewood. I like it a lot!

works even better than regular deodorant for odor!

Posted by lizdamatta on Aug 14, 2012

I am impressed with this deodorant. After realizing the dangers of using the regular deodorants I decided to research and begin using natural ones. Thankfully this was one of the first I tried and it worked wonderfully! My issue isn't so much with sweating as it is with odor. I was always trying different deodorants in the past looking for one that would prevent odor and never did find one that worked well. This one has beat them all! (even the aluminum filled ones!) My husband is urging me to restock asap on this as we have not found another one that is better than this deodorant yet.

Fūui, kaut kas briesmīgi smirdīgs. This is worst smell ever smelld!

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 07, 2013

Ko tik smirdīgu neesmu ostījusi. Vecu puvušu kļavu lapu smirdoņa apvienojumā ar kampareļļas smaku, nedaudz velk uz terpentīna pusi. Stinks like rotten maple leaves and camphor spirt with terpentin. This certainly would never, ever anyone do not recommend to buy!

I am impressed, it works 24 h !

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jul 15, 2013

Wow, I used to buy a very expensive deodorant after trying MANY that did not work. I decided to give KissMyFace a try because of using their toothpaste which is very good and I am really happy that I did it. I can highly recommend this deodorant, it really works 24 h and has a pleasant smell and it is ok for sensitive skinn. Good work KMF!

good

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Jul 29, 2012

Works really good. At first was a little Leary about the patchouli scent in my underarms for fear I'd smell like a dirty hippy but its a mild scent that I'm sure only I can smell. Scent lasts throughout the day.

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and I love the smell of patchouli so it doesn't bother me. I will purchase again.

Works Great

Posted by MadroneJack on Sep 30, 2014

It works really well, especially if you apply morning an night. It used to have a better Patchouli smell. Im not as into the scent now. Wish they would change it back

This works, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1048537 on Sep 12, 2011

the scent is very strong and definitely masculine. I gave it to my husband because I just don't want to smell like a guy all day. It has good ingredients, no neurotoxins aka aluminum and it really did work all day and through the night. I think I might try the lavender scent next purchase, hoping that it will be more neutral or "fem"!