AUD

AU$6.93

AU$8.00

Savings of: AU$1.07 (13% off)

The BEST Natural deodorant I've used

Posted by Reviewer3331092 on Sep 13, 2010

This stuff really works!!! I'm an active guy and have tried almost every brand possible from natural and organic to big name brands and this works the best for me. It lasts all day, it's not sticky, doesn't leave any white residue and has a pleasant light smell. Plus I love that it's made in the USA and it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! I hope iherb stocks this forever.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on Sep 25, 2012

Doesn't have any scent, not sticky and dries quickly. Protects good.

Best natural roll-on so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

This is the best natural roll-on I've tried. However it doesn't work perfect: i still get smelly after couple hours :( The best natural deodorant substitute is the one I make myself: put some baking soda in a small jar. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply with wet hands. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined wit two drops of lemongrass oil. This "deodorant" keeps the smell away better than any other fully natural solution.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2308867 on May 20, 2010

great product nice smell

great product

Posted by Reviewer1682301 on Apr 21, 2011

Great deoderant, controls odour, has a pleasent fragrance

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Feb 02, 2010

the best roll on deodorant for you skin.

Great roll on deodarant

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

Great quality . Natural ingridients. Without obtrusive odour.**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

The best I've ever used

Posted by coolsheri on Nov 03, 2012

I have tried several roll-ons and usually went back to the "rock". But I have now found the best and won't go back. I read the reviews about the scent but it is so minor (at least to me) that it's not even noticed. The ingredients are also wonderful! Every person is different, but for me, this roll-on is a true keeper.

deodorant

Posted by Ingridfromsweden on Mar 01, 2012

very nice and is holding you dry whole day

Lafe's roll on deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best roll on deodorant I have found in iherb. No more unbearable smell. However, as this is not a anti-perspiratant, so the armpits still get wet, minus the smell!