AUD

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Nov 23, 2007

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2631303 on Aug 21, 2010

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1826279 on Sep 20, 2008

Great tasting product, wonderfull with oates and fruit for breakfast. Looking forward to adding it with my juice for a change when I get my new juicing machine. Betty

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on Oct 26, 2008

Lecithin is so good for us. We love the taste of this one. We have been taking it a long time & It is great!!!! Thanks

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Oct 27, 2008

I put it in my cereal and milk and tastes great.

Lewis Labs International Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2686484 on Nov 14, 2008

This company has the reputation for producing the best. Is the most recommended by everyone including doctors that we talk to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »