LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric GSH, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.4 ml ) Each

AU$ 73.91

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Price too high for unknown results

Posted by Reviewer2786187 From Virginia on Oct 04, 2013

I have placed and received nearly two hundred orders from iHerb over the years, (great service)and this product is the most expensive, as well as the worse tasting, that I have ordered. It would probably be worth the expense, and bad taste, if the product does what it claims to do. I received it the second week of September 2013 and the expiration date on the package is October 2013 (EXP 10-2013). I read on another website that this product has a short shelf life. If that be the case, it should say so on the package. I have to wonder if the product I received has lost most or all of its potency, considering the expiration date. Having taken it daily for three weeks now, I feel no different. Fair to mention I have no known health problems. There is a direct correlation between how much glutathione people have in their system and the length of time they live. In general, greater glutathione levels equals longer life span. However, it is highly unlikely I will order this product again until the price is greatly reduced.

not a good fit

Posted by Reviewer1894735 From Maine on Feb 14, 2012

This product seemed to have a very chemical-ly smell and seemed to make me jittery. I had high hopes but it wasn't right for me. It also seemed to mess with my circadian rythms as well and each day I took it I woke up for a couple of hours between 1-3.

Great delivery system for GSH

Posted by ZenCat From Missouri on Jul 04, 2011

The liposomal encapsulation technology used for this product quickly and effectively delivers the GSH to where it's needed. I squeeze the packet contents into a little orange juice and drink it down to get past the taste. The results are well worth it!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2784429 From Florida on Mar 23, 2013

I have had a chronic - as in over a year - sinus infection and MD's are no help. The GSH is amazing. I can feel the difference about 30 min after I take it, or if I forget I can tell also. Great stuff.

I take all 3 products ... Super Energy

Posted by Reviewer2720121 From Oregon on Jun 26, 2012

All 3 Products from Lypo-Spheric give me super energy all day and I am 71 years old. I have noticed a difference when I don't take the products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »