July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

AU$35.20
AU$42.35
Savings of: AU$7.16 (17% Off)

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3061797 on Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

I take 3 of these a day right now so it's kind of expensive but I'm feeling much better. I have Fibromyalgia and this is recommended by my doc.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.