AUD

like the product

Posted by Reviewer1642308 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a while and I really like it. Taste great and it is better than corn syrup and it has a low glyciemic index for diabetic.

good

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Dec 07, 2009

like it. good for diabetics.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1661797 on Dec 11, 2010

I love this syrup because it's low on the glycemic index and reasonably priced! I use it mainly to make granola where it mkaes a great substitute for honey. As in all things, one has to adjust a bit to the change in flavor, but it wasn't hard for us (at least in cereal).

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1979834 on Sep 11, 2011

good stuff

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1999236 on Mar 20, 2011

How can you go wrong with a NATURAL HEALTHIER sweetner. For those of use who have not been able to give up the sweet this is the healthy way to go.

AMANDA

Posted by Reviewer2061386 on Nov 27, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I USE IT IN MY SONS GOATS MILK TO ADD CALORIES TO MAKE FORMULA. GREAT PRODUCT!

Lundberg, Sweet Dreams, Brown Rice Syrup, Gluten Free 1lb 5oz

Posted by Reviewer2074358 on Oct 20, 2008

I used this as a substitute for molasses in a GF Pumpkin Bread recipe and the result was OUTSTANDING!! Very moist, incredibly delicious!! It gets rave reviews every time I make it; people can't believe it's GF!! In all fairness have never made the recipe w/ molasses because I HATE the bitter taste of molasses, so I don't know how it would have come out in terms of texture had I done so, but this was such an AMAZING substitute that I don't care ;-). I may try substituting it in recipes that call for agave nectar to see how it works out. Finding this on iherb has been a dream - WAY cheaper than my local health food store!!!!

Excellent Replacement for corn syrup!

Posted by Reviewer2535895 on Jun 08, 2011

We use this in our candy business as a substitute for corn syrup! You get a great hard crack with this syrup as a 1:1 replacement! The only difference is it is a darker color than light corn syrup but there is no taste or texture difference! It's fantastic!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2538839 on Jul 16, 2010

I love it! I`ve used it instead of honey in my homemade breakfast cereals og baking so far...

a regular in our house

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

this is a wonderful macrobiotic friendly sweeneter. It's absorbed much slower than most sweeteners,so it works well in place of honey or sugar. We use it in baking, and sometimes in tea.