AUD

AU$12.13

AU$14.22

Savings of: AU$2.09 (15% off)

Love this brand.

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

MaraNatha has always been a dependable brand. Just be sure to read the ingredients before purchasing. The no-stir variety contains sugar & palm oil...YUK! This one requires an easy original stir & if you then refrigerate it there is no need to stir each time. LOVE the peanutty fresh flavor!

Creamy and delicious

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 15, 2016

Simply delicious with natural peanut taste.

Posted by Hizerom on Jul 14, 2016

This peanut butter is the most delicious peanut butter my wife and I have ever tasted! It is so smooth, perfectly roasted, and has just a touch of salt. Superb!

Good

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

We love the high quality of this peanut butter. Just wish there wasn't any salt in it, but we love it so much we over look it.

Tastes like heaven

Posted by Herekittykitty on Jun 23, 2016

This PB doesn't contain any additives, such as palm oil or preservatives and sweetners, tastes just divine and is highly addictive! Texture is lovely and is a great healthy snack when you're on the go, as it's really filling. Would definitely order again!

Love, love, love it!!!

Posted by 5352438723292527571 on Dec 05, 2013

I have used this product for over a year now, and am a huge fan! My only regret was that one of the jars arrived at my house with a broken seal, so unfortunately some of the delicious peanut oil was lost and made a bit of a mess in the packaging.

Best peanut butter ever!

Posted by 5108832910563017310 on May 30, 2016

Best peanut butter ever! no antioxidants and precervatives

Extremely rich

Posted by 5159551678222152404 on Nov 18, 2016

This is creamy, says, but thick creamy. It does taste wonderful, but for me I found the texture just a level too thick. It was hard to enjoy it as much as other peanut butters because of that thick feeling in my mouth, but definitely the quality of the taste was excellent. But for me, with peanut butters it's always a combination of taste and texture that decides whether I'll purchase it again.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't personally like this peanut butter because it has a bitter taste. I'm not sure if this is because of the kind of nuts they use, or the quality. Anyway, I gave it to my neighbor with kids. They seemed to like it. I may try sunflower seed butter and see how I like it.

Can't take a hint.

Posted by Reviewer2334038 on Mar 02, 2016

This peanut butter is not bad. What dissatisfies me, though, is that it says "a hint of sea salt." Granted our taste buds are all different, but, for me, this peanut butter has a pretty big hint. Next time I'll look for something with no salt added.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »