AUD

AU$25.45

AU$33.51

Savings of: AU$8.06 (24% off)

THE Best - Absolutely Lovely

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Aug 11, 2013

A truly 'magical' cream. A little dab will do, so a little goes a long way. Feels lovely as just a cream for the intimate areas. However, this is THE Best lubricant my husband I have found. Feels so natural, lasts a long time and stays where it's needed. We have both enjoyed benefits from this magical cream. We will always keep a jar handy.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Jun 27, 2013

Amazing at getting rid of any rashes down there whether it be from shaving ( ladies you know those bumps we get on the second or third day of shaving=well this lessens them and with time gets ride of them). As well, if you wax down there or anywhere else, it helps get rid of redness very fast with no irritation/break out ( and I have extremely sensitive skin on my face and apply it after waxing) Would recommend to anyone.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 23, 2012

Nice cream for your private areas. I think it smells great and offers good comfort to shaved areas as well as softness. will purchase again

Good but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

Really seems to sooth my skin after waxing, a little expensive for a small jar

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2900284 on Mar 19, 2014

Very soothing to sensitive tissues. I will definitely purchase again.

skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

Seems a good enough product

Gentle

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

As clean and pure as this product is, I had a slight reaction so I tried it on my face and body. I like how it goes on smoothly and feels clear and clean and light.

best intime cream!

Posted by 5034648142814586259 on May 03, 2016

This is really good stuff! Without Any chemicals. It helps after waxing and perfect for any time using!