AUD

AU$28.46

AU$40.67

Savings of: AU$12.20 (30% off)

Great Protein for those with allergies

Posted by 4883788181824711861 on Jul 08, 2013

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

GRAINY as heck, but SO yummy!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 23, 2015

I'm glad that I read that this was grainy and sandy, but I don't care because it tastes so dang good! I alternate between MRM's vanilla whey protein powder and this vegan version, even though the calories are almost 3x per serving size. I use the blender and mix with water, almond butter and frozen blueberries. It tastes like a creamy chocolate pudding! If you don't mind the gritty texture, I highly recommend this.

I'm hooked!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Sep 09, 2014

This is the only chocolate protein powder I'll be using from now on.

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5394137748750331365 on Sep 02, 2013

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

Addicted, Love it

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2851118 on Nov 14, 2011

Best smoothie for the price

NRM, Veggie Protein,Chocolate

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012

let me say this, I ordered the wrong flavor and wanted to return it but it was too much to do that. Well I really like it the flavor is very nice in smoothie.

benefits are good- flavour is ok

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 28, 2015

It still has a bit of that powdery/veggie greens taste to it- was expecting more chocolate like in whey proteins

strain or choke

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Jan 02, 2014

I wanted to like this product but every time I drink it (unless I pour it through a strainer first) I end up coughing and choking. It's just too grainy for me.

Impossible to consume

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Jun 15, 2014

The powder was very hard to dissolve in water. I had to shake it and stir it for a long time. The solution was grainy and much too sweet. I diluted it out with double the amount of liquid recommended. After tasting it throughout the process I was unable to drink it. Bottom line - try something else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »