AUD

AU$13.84

AU$19.76

Savings of: AU$5.92 (30% off)

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

Nice it actually works!

¿Equinácea o vacuna?

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

He usado la equinácea durante años para prevenir resfriados. Resultado? Unos años me resfrío y otros... ¡También! xD Después de leer diversos estudios que demuestran que no sirve para nada usarla, he dejado de comprarla y eso que me ahorro. ¡Vacunáos! ^_^

Excellent

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Dec 12, 2015

One of the best product in such category I have been used.

A kind of theft

Posted by nikolaylitvinov on Dec 04, 2015

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

great

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

i gave these to my husband recently for man flu and i was amazed at how quickly he recovered. he also didnt seem to be too weary. i then started to feel manflu coming on myself so i doused these down continuously for the week and i had only very mild discomfort im pleased to say.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 16, 2015

Very good for cold and flu, actually i am reordering this. Also it good for using daily for not getting sick, to boost immune system. I cut the softgel, put echinea to honey and give it to my son.

Great value, but...

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Dec 19, 2014

There is nmothing wrong with this product - it's just that echinacea raises dopamine I discovered (as do so many hernbs), and I don't need that

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Aug 19, 2014

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

It works

Posted by Mustard on Aug 04, 2014

But the dose is really low per softgel.

cold

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 02, 2014

it really helps to get over cold