AUD

AU$29.31

AU$41.86

Savings of: AU$12.55 (30% off)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009

Kat James recommended this for my varicose veins. If you have varicose veins you know the pain involved, and this product has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my legs. To my surprise, it worked rather quickly. I couldn't be happier!

Perfect dosage for me

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Dec 10, 2008

All of the other pycno's were too high dose for me. This is just what my body can handle.

out of the pycnogenol out there

Posted by bruegger on Sep 01, 2012

out of the ones out there, this one seems the most effective. Maybe it's the procyanthins, or whatever that's in there, but this type of supplement is expensive, so it's important to choose a good one, and i chose this one.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2190157 on Aug 03, 2011

Like the low dosage. Can't tolerate higher dosages.

Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2296048 on Dec 07, 2011

I love this stuff, it helps my skin a lot

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 23, 2010

Pycogenol is patented and expensive no matter who encapsulates and sells it. I like this product because it dissolves quickly and has a lot of dispersant/excipient in the capsule, meaning that it will disperse better in the stomach. I take six per day, which is too $, but Pyc is a miraculous substance.

hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2397820 on Dec 27, 2008

I use this product for hot flashes and I stay away from alcohol and caffeine which are two major factors in the increase of hot flashes.

Nitric Oxide enhancer

Posted by Reviewer3332993 on Jul 28, 2009

I combine pycnogenol to increasse effectiveness of l-arginine

Seems good.

Posted by Reviewer2373109 on Nov 05, 2008

Just discovered this product and it seems to be working for me. I feel somewhat better when taking it :)

Product in Question

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Feb 28, 2009

I was taking this for Rosacea, but started to itch all over. It was the only new product I added. I have stopped taking it and am getting better. I am going back to Moducare. I had good results overall with that product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »