AUD

AU$8.06

AU$9.47

Savings of: AU$1.41 (15% off)

Tasted stale

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Oct 28, 2013

These were chewy and not crisp like freeze dried strawberries normally are. Nice taste though and we ate through the packet extremely fast

My kids love these

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

My kids just love these. Used to eat them like treat only. and i usually add them to my breakfast yoghurt or fil

great item!

Posted by 5601803317896190090 on May 20, 2016

I hope I trust the correct brand and company for the non gmo and organic freeze dry fruits with no additional stuff other than the real fruit itself. My child loves it a lot and I've bought many from them. Thank you for providing such a wonderful fruit items!

Delicious!

Posted by 4881638162756415605 on Aug 15, 2014

Before purchasing, I read some reviews . Someone had said these were not crisp and crunchy. I feel someone did not close the package securely. These are crisp, very sweet, and absolutely delicious--a great,lo-cal, low carb sweet treat! I will definitely reorder.

By far, our favorite!

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 09, 2015

Love love love the slices of strawberries! They are big! They are crunchy! And the strawberries actually taste good!

Strawberries - Yum

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Apr 05, 2014

I put this in the coffee grinder to make a powder for my smoothies - exceptional flavour and mixes perfectly

Healthy Snack

Posted by 5579431497852218739 on Jul 11, 2016

I like this as it contains nothing else other than organic strawberries . They are absolutely delicious and easy for making strawberry whipped cream.

MMMMmmmmmm

Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Apr 22, 2014

My only complaint is that the packet is not big enough!!!!! Super yummy, but gone too quick!

Love them

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on Nov 30, 2016

Great with muesli/granola And fresh fruits. I also give them as healthy snacks to children!

Yumm

Posted by 5530276998415087657 on Jun 11, 2014

I would eat a ton everyday!)))