AUD

AU$23.29

AU$35.84

Savings of: AU$12.55 (35% off)

預防感冒

Posted by 5511684054427821820 on Sep 30, 2015

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Posted by milkandhoneymomma on Nov 19, 2013

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

Works

Posted by 5138347109585906719 on Jan 21, 2013

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Nov 22, 2012

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Posted by Reviewer1976648 on Mar 06, 2012

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on Jan 29, 2011

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1096071 on Aug 23, 2010

great product.

awsome

Posted by Reviewer1006196 on Apr 11, 2010

best product in its category

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 08, 2010

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer2249353 on Jan 06, 2010

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »