AUD

AU$57.01

AU$66.02

Savings of: AU$9.01 (14% off)

Natures Plus

Posted by LuckyYou on Sep 04, 2015

Good product. I have been using it for years.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2035571 on Aug 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by 4661318523904686164 on May 06, 2015

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Nov 09, 2014

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

Posted by 5475983262158064187 on Aug 12, 2014

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Feb 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3354974 on Oct 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

Love the nutty flavour

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

A Family Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3307357 on May 09, 2011

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Feb 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »