AUD

This drink works!

Posted by Reviewer3088852 on May 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Posted by Reviewer3138679 on Dec 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1744579 on Mar 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2035571 on Aug 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on Jun 03, 2016

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Feb 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2092119 on Apr 29, 2009

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1033403 on Sep 06, 2010

Been using this for years, good stuff.

Love the nutty flavour

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »