AUD

AU$9.55

AU$14.91

Savings of: AU$5.36 (36% off)

Too early to tell....(not any more, unfortunately)!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Only half way through my first bottle of Fo-Ti, but I'll keep up the good work and see what happens after my second or third. So far so good Update: I guess I simply have to give up the notion that this will halt or reverse the graying process... I've been staunchily taking these for over nine months, but it does not work for me. However, it may of course have other beneficial effects that are of a more elusive nature, but I'm finishing my last bottle now.

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on May 31, 2013

I have been taking Fo-Ti for over six months and have experienced no effect whatsoever. I have tried both this brand and Now Foods. Will stop taking it.

No effect

Posted by 0gonek on Dec 10, 2013

I've been taking Fo-Ti for 4 months and can see no effect on diminishing hair loss at all... Will finish the bottle and stop.

no result

Posted by Reviewer1004430 on Jul 11, 2011

I have bought this product to stop hair loss, but I do not see any difference

Bought for hair loss and to darken grey hair

Posted by Reviewer2251624 on Oct 17, 2011

Well,its four months as I am taking Fo-Ti , but unfortunately no effects whatsoever. Its only myth that it helps to darken greys and help growth of hair.

Useless.

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 12, 2013

no results. used this over three months and nothing happened.

Didn't help grey hair to go away! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I tried this for about 4-5mo hoping it would help my hair to stop greying. It doesn't work and I'm not sure that it did anything to help me in any other way. A person would have to use it for quite some time. I found Garnier Fructis is awesome for covering my grey hair. Just used it again today! Now that's how to get rid of grey hair; too bad I can't get it on iherb... there are very fast in their shipping.

Didn't do anything for my hair

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I bought these hoping that it'd improve my hair growth, I took these for over 6 months and they didn't help what so ever.

plus de transparence

Posted by 5472092370018264245 on Apr 08, 2015

En effet, il est fort désagréable d'avoir à régler 25€ de plus à la réception des produits. Il serait bon de le signaler à la commande du panier que des taxes de douane et tva serons en sus.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2687336 on Nov 21, 2011

I was so anxious to receive these supplements I noticed that energy properties immediately. would definitely recommend it to any and everyone. my hair is growing like wildfire.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »