AUD

AU$17.47

AU$27.74

Savings of: AU$10.27 (37% off)

MSM worked wonders for joint pain

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Jan 25, 2016

Firstly , MSM did more to help my joint pain than Glucosamine Chondroitin or any other popular joint pain remedies. Second, opti MSM is what you are looking for, despite the brand name on the front label. Doctors told me I was in the beginning stage of rheumatoid arthritis, I wound up trying many natural remedies. I talk about my body in terms of: "before MSM"and "after MSM". It made that much of a difference for me. I take 4-8 GRAMS/day. It can cause some detox symptoms if you start out too strong. Good health to you. ☆.

Dont Buy

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Full of flow agents

Good quality; good price

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

Taken for the my physical benefits, but the most noticeable, is that my fingernails have become very long and strong!

อาการปวดหลังจะบรรเทา

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on May 31, 2015

ทาน 7 วันต่อเนื่อง อาการปวดหลังจะบรรเทานะคะ ดีค่ะ

need something

Posted by Reviewer1112617 on Mar 23, 2015

Haven't figured out if it's helpful yet.

excellent

Posted by 5125602215033018186 on Jan 31, 2015

In 2 weeks this made my nails grow like crazy. I thought what you eat only affects to the new nail that grows from the base, but the part of the nail that is still attached to the fingertip somehow affects the growth too! I believe this also makes my hair and body hair grow faster, because if i wanted to keep my legs smooth i would have to shave 2 times every day. When you stop eating this, nails will come back to their normal growth rate in about month or less. This stuff also helps joints and ligaments stay nice. I love this stuff, will keep eating forever with little breaks few times a year!

MSM

Posted by 4644849137145494876 on Jan 27, 2015

Very good product. Eating this to see If I get rid of my psoriasis.

WOW!

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

Really help against allergy and for your skin. Highly recommend this. It is very importantto keep inflammations away from your body. In case i have been eating something which is giving me reflux acid and i take one msm it is gone almost immediately.

tablet impossible to swallow

Posted by 5332737714714939163 on Dec 01, 2014

I really regret buying this brand MSM tablets (I bought two of them...) My friend had to call 911 because I choked in these oversizes tablets wich are impossible to swallow, I thought I was going to die!! Not good!!!!! I recommend buying Paradise MSM, those are normal capsules.

NO VISIBLE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Oct 19, 2014

Keeps me awake when taken before bedtime or evening. Does not relieve pain in joints.