AUD

AU$30.41

AU$33.02

Savings of: AU$2.62 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

My favorite brand goji's

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

yummy!

Good tasting and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 08, 2008

I love Goji berries, they are like chewy raisins, except less sweet. Plus,the health benefits from them are fabulous. One thing I didn't realize is how much they help menopause. My hot flashes decreased after eating a handful each day. Plus, you won't find a better deal on these than here at iherb. I have seen 8oz costing the same price. Really a great value for a quality product that tastes great. .

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2354354 on Nov 21, 2008

cant live without it, simply put.

Navitas Naturals, Goji Power, Goji Berries,

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

First time I have ordered these dried goji berries, so very glad they are available - so healthy - Thank You will be reordering

A Good Snack

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 24, 2008

These little berries are surprisingly satisfying when you are hungry but cannot take time for a full meal. The taste is pleasant and unlike any other snack food I have ever eaten. The dry fruit softens as you chew it rendering a nice chewey texture that is not gooey.

Eloise Emanuel

Posted by Reviewer2447424 on Apr 02, 2008

They were fresh, the quality was great, I am totally satisfied.

Christina

Posted by Reviewer3207166 on Apr 19, 2008

Absolutely the best Goji Berries on the market!

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer1298178 on Apr 29, 2008

These are of a particularly high quality and should be added to eveyone's diet.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on May 05, 2008

I tried a product from my local Whole Foods and it smelled moldy. This is fresh and tastes great. And of course iHerb has great prices and service.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Jul 22, 2009

I had tried these goji berries before, and when travelling abroad a few months ago, I found goji berries in a health food store. Since I was running out of the ones I had brought with me from home, namely the ones from Navitas Naturals (yes, I brought a bag of these...), I tought I'd try the ones I found in the store. What a difference! Taste, texture, overall feeling from eating them.... Oh my! I think I'll trust my tastebuds and gut feeling enough to say that Navitas Naturals offers really good quality goji berries. I usually snack on them as they are, but I must say they do make a nice "garnish" on chocolate mousse. The deep pink colour goes well with the rich brown of the cacao! =) Recommended!